About this product
weber.set Ultra-flex is a highly deformable, high strength, rapid-set cement-based tile adhesive for wall and floor applications.
Produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it only requires the addition of water on site.
weber.set Ultra-flex is used for fixing Porcelain, dark Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Stone, Brick and Clay tiles.
- Suitable for walls and floors
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Do not use this product on white or light coloured Marble or porous Porcelain tiles, as it might cause discolouration of the tiles. weber.set White is recommended for this purpose.
- The 6 hour set makes it ideal for quick installations.
It is most suitable for levelling and repairing surfaces with depressions up to 8 mm before applying tiles.
weber.set Ultra-flex ensures a flexible bed on critical surfaces like:
- Pre-cast concrete
- Post tensioned floors
- Heated screed
- Tile on tile applications
- Power-floated floors
Features and benefits
- 6-hour set
- Adhesive designed to absorb lateral movement
- Interior and exterior application
- Can be applied up to 20 mm thick
- Suitable for wall and floor use
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Suitable for tiling over timber flooring and existing Ceramic and Porcelain tiles
- Consistent quality - ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited manufacturer
- Initial setting time: approximately 3 hours
- Final setting time: approximately 6 hours
- Correction time: approximately 20 minutes
- Open time: approximately 20 minutes
- Pot life: approximately 1 hour
- Grouting time: approximately 6 hours
- Water demand: approximately 5 litres per 20 kg
- Temperature resistance: 70º
- Application temperatures: Do not apply in temperatures below 5ºC or above 30ºC
Note : all the data given was obtained at a temperature of 23ºC and 50% relative humidity
We agree that Weber products meet the product specifications and will be free from any defect. Any guarantee with regard to the performance of Weber products will be subject to the professional and practical application of Weber products in accordance with our instructions and specifications.
However, we have no influence over specific site conditions and therefore, if in doubt, the user should first carry out sufficient tests to ensure that the product is suitable. In special cases, obtain advice. Should our product prove defective, we undertake to replace any defective material. This guarantee will fall away in the event of Weber products being contaminated by the addition of sand, cement or substance other than recommended by us.
When stored, unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5ºC, shelf life is 9 months from date of manufacture.
Looking for a quote? Complete the form below and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.