About this product
weber.prim Plaskey WB250 is a cement-based primer and surface preparation material which is suitable for interior and exterior use. This product is designed for wall and floor applications.
weber.prim Plaskey WB250 is specially formulated to provide excellent water resistance and all purpose surface preparation for tiling.
All installations are done at the users own risk.
|Shelf life||9 months in dry moderate conditions|
|Pot life||1 Hour|
|Coverage||24m² per 20 kg bag at 1,5 mm - 2 mm thickness.|
|Curing||Allow to dry for least 24 hours before applying tiling, screeds and plasters.|
weber.prim Plaskey WB250 is supplied in 5 kg and 20 kg bags.
- It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Suitable for wall and floor applications.
- weber.prim Plaskey WB250 is specially formulated to provide excellent water resistance and all purpose surface
preparation for tiling.
- It can be applied onto friable, timber, smooth, previously painted and gypsum plastered surfaces.
- weber.prim Plaskey WB250 must be mixed with weber.ad Key-It WB117.
Features and benefits
- All purpose surface preparation for tiling
- Waterproofing properties
- Easy to apply
Wear rubber gloves. In the event of contamination, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Seek medical assistance if irritation or
Contains cement, which is alkaline when wet and can cause skin irritation. Use eye protection and gloves and avoid
prolonged skin contact. Avoid inhalation of dust. Wash skin contamination away with warm soapy water. Remove splashes
to the eyes by prolonged irrigation and consult a doctor. Do not ingest.
- weber.prim Plaskey WB250 should not be applied externally when there is a risk of rain or frost within after application.
- Equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after the application has been completed
Mixing and application
- Gradually mix 20 kg of weber.prim Plaskey WB250 to not more than 10 litres of weber.ad Key-It WB117
- Mix thoroughly to a paintable consistency
- For increased plasticity allow mix to gel for 5 minutes
- Remix before use
- Apply with a builders block brush or a large paint brush to ±2mm thickness ensuring that full coverage is achieved
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before tiling commences
We agree that Weber products meet the product specifications and will be free from any defect. Any guarantee with regard to the performance of Weber products will be subject to its professional and practical application of Weber products in accordance with our instructions and specifications.
However, we have no influence over specific site conditions and therefore, if in doubt, the user should first carry out sufficient tests to ensure that the product is suitable. In special cases, obtain advice. Should our product prove defective, we undertake to replace any defective material.
This guarantee will fall away in the event of Weber products being contaminated by the addition of sand, cement or substance other than recommended by us.
Weber has a team of experienced advisors available to provide technical support.
Technical helpline: 08600 Weber (93237) or visit www.weber tylon.co.za
Looking for a quote? Complete the form below and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.