About this product
weber.set Quick Set 6 is a cement-based, high strength, quick-set, thick to thin (3-20 mm) bed tile adhesive for the fixing of Porcelain, Ceramic, Brick, Clay, Cement and Natural Stone tiles to walls and floors.
Produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it only requires the addition of water on site.
weber.set Quick Set 6 is suitable for fixing Porcelain, Ceramic, Brick, Clay, Cement and Natural Stone tiles to cement plaster, screeds, concrete and primed fibre cement surfaces.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for use on walls and floors
- The 6-hour set makes it ideal for quick installations.
- Do not use this product on white or light coloured marble or porous porcelain tiles as it might cause discolouration of the tiles. weber.set White is recommended for this purpose.
weber.set Quick Set 6 is suitable for use on surfaces like :
- Cement-based plaster
- Cement screeds
- Concrete surfaces
- Primed fibre cement surfaces
Features and benefits
- 6-hour set
- Interior and exterior application
- Suitable for Ceramic, Porcelain, Brick, Clay, Cement and Natural Stone tiles
- Easy to mix and apply
- Suitable for wall and floor use
- Consistent quality - ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited manufacturer
- Initial setting time: approximately 3 hours
- Final setting time: approximately 6 hours
- Correction time: approximately 20 minutes
- Open time: approximately 20 minutes
- Pot life: approximately 1 hours
- Grouting time: approximately 6 hours
- Water demand: approximately 5 litres per 20 kg
- Temperature resistance: 70ºC
- Application temperatures: Do not apply in temperatures below 5ºC or above 30ºC
Note : all the data given was obtained at a temperature of 23ºC and 50% relative humidity
We agree that Weber products meet the product specifications and will be free from any defect. Any guarantee with regard to the performance of Weber products will be subject to the professional and practical application of Weber products in accordance with our instructions and specifications.
However, we have no influence over specific site conditions and therefore, if in doubt, the user should first carry out sufficient tests to ensure that the product is suitable. In special cases, obtain advice. Should our product prove defective, we undertake to replace any defective material. This guarantee will fall away in the event of Weber products being contaminated by the addition of sand, cement or substance other than recommended by us.
When stored, unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5ºC, shelf life is 9 months from date of manufacture.
Looking for a quote? Complete the form below and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.